Wednesday, August 26, 2009

THF: With this heat, we need fans.

Posted by The Happy Feminist (HappyFeminist at gmail dot com)
Image via Wedding Ideas (no, I'm not dropping any hints)


Feeling lonely on Facebook? Want to keep up-to-date with any last-minute changes? Want to support us anymore?

Do you appreciate the bad pun in this blog post's title line?

Have I got a Fan Page for you!

http://www.facebook.com/hunterequality


It's new. It's awesome. It's feminist and it's on campus! Just one more way we're trying to make it as easy for anyone to get involved! I've connected my cell phone to the status updates so any last-minute event changes will be posted as they happen.

Thanks for all of your continued support, and I hope you're as excited as we are about the new semester!

Our first club meeting
September 2, 2009
1 PM - 3 PM
Student Resource Center
Room 202, Thomas Hunter Hall


See you all there!

PS: 841 followers on Twitter? You're all making me blush!

No comments:

Post a Comment